Our dependency on Information Technology has reached unprecedent levels. Whatever type of business you run or work in, the security of your IT infrastructure is crucial. Would you be able to operate effectively without your computers, tablets, and laptops? I don’t think so.
As professionals who offer IT support to a number of companies, we see first-hand companies having to spend and lose hundreds (sometimes thousands) of Euros in order to recover from viruses, hacks, system attacks and malware.
Often such things happen at the worst possible times too. When you have tight deadlines, or when you’re finally working with a partner or client you’ve been chasing. That’s when you get hit.
Security gives you reliability.
Here are 5 ways in which Comodo Endpoint Security Manager can help your business security:
- The Virus Free Guarantee (how’s that for reliability!)- Comodo actually guarantees that you will remain virus-free if you use their technology properly. They’ll provide you with $5000 for every endpoint that gets infected. That’s how confident they are.Comodo uses an auto-sandboxing technology. What this means is that when you download a suspect file, it is only run under a set of restrictions so it won’t be able to harm your computer. At the same time, you will still be able to run the file.
- Monitor Endpoint Health – being able to check the health of different endpoints at one go is a big time-saver. When using Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM), you can use the patent-pending panoramic display to check 11 critical metrics of each endpoint at one go.This requires minimum administrative effort and at a glance, gives you peace of mind that your computers are running well.
- Remote Viewing – this gives you the possibility to receive quicker IT support (and hence, reduce downtime). Comodo ESM has a feature that allows your IT system administrator to access your computer from his office. Even if you happen to be away from your office, as long as you have a working internet connection, your IT support would be able to examine any problem with your laptop or computer.
- The Comodo Endpoint Security Manager is licensed per user rather than per endpoint. This means that your laptop and your smartphone count as one. Licensing fees for this product are already very competitive and this licensing method makes it even more so allowing you to actually save money since Comodo ESM comes at a lower cost than most other anti-virus software.
- The Defense+ is a collection of advanced security prevention technologies designed to preserve the integrity, security and privacy of your operating system and user data. With Defense+ you can go about doing your job with the peace of mind that your device is well protected and taken care of. Beyond virus protection, Defense+ also delivers host intrusion prevention, a firewall, blacklist/whitelist detection and file reputation lookup. This impressive combination provides you with the level of security you need to protect your business assets.
With our growing dependence on the Internet and online applications, two things have become clear. The first is that traditional anti-virus programs do not offer us enough protection. This was actually admitted by a Symantec executive, the company which produces Norton Anti-Virus. The second notable trend is that IT security is at this point in time, more important than ever before and as we continue to use IT software and hardware, this trend will continue.
Considering how things are changing in IT, do you consider your company’s IT systems safe from security threats? What precautions are you taking to protect your IT systems?
If you’re interested in using Comodo Endpoint Security Manage to protect the IT assets in your business, please contact us here.